This month’s articles focus on developing themes within income diversity, the benefits and best practices when it comes to considering loan finance, legacy giving and grants.
What’s inside this issue:
Around the web
- Legacy income continues to be Macmillan’s biggest single source of revenue
- CAF explains the benefits of Payroll Giving
- 6000 children offered free water safety lessons. See some positive outcomes of legacy funding for RNLI and Swim England
- Small and medium charities spend more than a third of grant income on applications, study finds
- Can community philanthropy help the UK level up?