According to the Charity Digital Skills Report 2022, 56% of charities have some sort of digital strategy in place and 82% see it as a priority, especially following the pandemic. Many boards see the need to upskill their boards, staff and volunteers better to implement digital service delivery, products or infrastructure. This month we have 3 articles thinking about developing an effective digital strategy.
What’s inside this issue:
Around the web
- What the cost of living crisis means for giving – CharityComms
- What’s driving up insurance premiums in 2022? – Access Insurance
- Facing up to the recruitment and retention challenge – ACEVO
- How to make the most of Giving Tuesday 2022 – Fundraising UK
- Assessing the risk in strategic responses to cost of living pressures – ACEVO